Products in this shop are produced on demand in The Netherlands.
This means that there is a maximum lead time of five working days before items are shipped out.
In practice this means that – in The Netherlands and most of Europe – items are delivered within 10 working days after ordering.
Within the European Union, customers have the right to a 14 day ‘Reflection period’, in which you are free to try the product and evaluate it. New Things Lab strongly believes in the quality of its products. We will pay for the return shipment when you are not satisfied with the product during this period.
Should this be the case – please request the return form.
The following definitions apply in these terms and conditions:
– the visiting address of the establishment of the entrepreneur where the customer can go with complaints;
– the conditions under which and the way in which the customer can exercise the right of withdrawal, or a clear statement regarding the exclusion of the right of withdrawal;
– the information about guarantees and existing service after purchase;
– the price including all taxes of the product, service or digital content; where applicable, the costs of delivery; and the method of payment, delivery or implementation of the distance agreement;
– the requirements for canceling the agreement if the agreement has a duration of more than one year or is of indefinite duration;
– if the customer has a right of withdrawal, the model form for withdrawal.
the trader has not provided the customer with the legally required information about the right of withdrawal, the reimbursement of costs or the model form for withdrawal, or;
The entrepreneur can exclude the following products and services from the right of withdrawal, but only if the entrepreneur clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement:
– cancel at any time and are not limited to cancellation at a specific time or during a specific period;
– cancel at least in the same way as they are entered into by him;
– always cancel with the same cancellation period as the entrepreneur has stipulated for himself.
Additional or deviating provisions from these general terms and conditions may not be to the detriment of the customer and must be recorded in writing or in such a way that they can be stored in an accessible manner on a durable medium by the customer.